Aims and Scope
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism may be the world’s leading peer-reviewed journal for endocrine clinical research and clinical training information. Each problem provides up-to-date protection of brand new developments that enhance our comprehension of pathophysiology, diagnosis and remedy for hormonal and metabolic disorders. average attributes of unique interest include initial reports of crucial improvements in patient-oriented hormonal and research that is metabolic individual perspectives on endocrinologic subjects, clinical studies, medical reviews, medical training recommendations, and situation reports.
- Clinical Research Article
- Case Report
- Page to your Editor
- Page to your Editor Reaction
- Reports and suggestions
- Clinical Practice Guideline
- Clinical Practice Guideline Meta-analysis
- Clinical Practice Guideline Systematic Review
- Clinical Practice Guideline Correspondence
- Policy Attitude
- Analysis Guide
- Scientific Statement
- Consensus Statement
The next types of articles, including preprints from recognized repositories, is supposed to be considered for book:
- Clinical Research Articles are original, investigative, medical studies according to previously data that are unpublished. There are not any upper or reduced word/figure/table limits. All numbers and tables needs to be initial.
- Situation Reports (not available for distribution after 1, 2019) are descriptions of a case that provides insights into a condition’s pathogenesis, presentation, or management september. Manuscripts will routinely have 1,200 terms or less, without any a lot more than two numbers, two tables, and ten recommendations. All numbers and tables should be initial.
- Mini-reviews should deal with subjects worth addressing to clinical endocrinologists essay-writer.com reddit and endocrine medical investigators, including scholarly updates about the molecular and biochemical foundation for normal physiology and infection states; the advanced in diagnosis and handling of endocrine and metabolic problems; along with other subjects strongly related the training of medical endocrinology. An outline describing its contents, and the CVs of all authors involved unless the mini-review is formally invited by the editors or Endocrine Society staff, authors should include a prospectus with a brief narrative of the mini-review’s purpose and scope. These manuscripts can consist of 2,000 words to no more than 5,000 terms. Writers ought to include a short part explaining the search methods utilized to have information when it comes to mini-review. In the event that writers go for formerly published numbers or tables, the guidelines must be followed by them beneath the Publication Fees part.
- Meta-analyses should concentrate on certain efficacies of diagnostic procedures or remedies. The manuscript that is submitted be produced from an in-depth analytical analysis of data discovered by the exhaustive search of currently posted and appropriate peer-reviewed manuscripts. Submissions for this kind must add an overview and a narrative statement. There aren’t any limitations on word count, wide range of numbers, or wide range of sources. All numbers and tables must certanly be original.
Opinion and Comment
- Editorials are viewpoint articles by the journal’s Editor-in-Chief or an associate at work Editor and certainly will typically deal with a policy that is timely of quite high importance to endocrinologists. Editorials carry no numbers or tables and have now a maximum of eight sources.
- Commentaries are viewpoint articles invited by the Editor-in-Chief that will examine ideas and findings recently introduced in to the systematic record that have actually exemplary interest. They have been typically as much as 1,000 terms in total, need to have a maximum of eight sources, while having no numbers or tables. Commentaries must not cite work that is unpublished information.
- Views provide a viewpoint that is new policies and usually accepted maxims and techniques in endocrinology that warrant closer assessment centered on really current newly posted information. They ought to cite appropriate literature and are generally not any longer than 2,400 terms and also a maximum of 25 sources. Views must not cite work that is unpublished information, and any figures should provide only general generalizations, maybe maybe maybe not new information. Numbers must certanly be initial. Views are submitted by invite through the Editor-in-Chief.
- Letters to your Editor should discuss just articles posted in this journal, and become submitted within couple of years of the article’s final book. Letters must be a maximum of 500 terms in total, haven’t any more than eight sources, and should never cite work that is unpublished information. Letters is likely to be posted during the discernment regarding the Editor-in-Chief. Writers of accepted letters see web page proofs before book. Just changes to fix grammar that is inadvertent/introduced spelling inaccuracies are allowed. Regular book charges apply. No numbers or tables are permitted. The title associated with the page should proceed with the structure of “Letter to your Editor: Title of original essay being Discussed”. When your name perhaps maybe not follow this structure, it shall be standardized because of the publisher.
- Letters into the Editor reactions response to a Letter to Editor at no greater size compared to the letter that is original. Writers whose work is talked about in A page to your Editor will be invited to typically offer an answer. If accepted, writers will discover web page proofs before book. Just changes to fix inadvertent/introduced sentence structure and/or spelling inaccuracies are allowed. No numbers or tables are permitted. The name regarding the page should proceed with the format of “Response to Letter towards the Editor: Title of original essay being Discussed”. When your name maybe not follow this structure, it will be standardised because of the publisher.
- Reports and suggestions provide a directory of the procedures and conclusions of non-Endocrine community work teams, task forces, as well as other collaboratives. They shall be susceptible to peer review and needs to be modifiable as a result to criticisms. They truly are typically a maximum of 3,600 words in total. All numbers and tables should be initial.
Endocrine Community Statements
- Clinical Practice tips are produced by an Endocrine Society appointed task force, are proof based, and provide graded medical training guidelines. They are developed with input from community committees and people.
- Clinical Practice Guideline Meta-analyses are commissioned by the Endocrine Society to give analytical analyses to help its Clinical Practice tips.
- Clinical Practice Guideline Systematic Reviews are commissioned by the Endocrine Society for the Clinical Practice instructions. These reviews address a precise clinical concern by gathering and summarizing empirical evidence that fits pre-specified eligibility requirements.
- Clinical Practice Guideline Communications are derivatives associated with the community’s Clinical Practice recommendations that health health supplement or touch upon developments into the illness area considering that the time of book of a Guideline.
- Policy views depend on founded community policy jobs and produced by the Advocacy & Public Outreach Core Committee with input through the account.
- Research Guides are manufactured by an specialist composing group with input from community committees and account.
- Scientific Statements are developed with a writing team beneath the way of an Endocrine Society appointed seat with the aim of synthesizing research and pinpointing gaps within the literature that is scientific. They are developed with input from community committees and users.
- Consensus Statements provide a thorough assessment by a professional panel of the systematic or medical problem that may consist of ungraded suggestions. Submitted by Endocrine Society work groups, other professional culture work teams, task forces, along with other consortia which include the Endocrine Society.
Use of Peer Review: All submissions are susceptible to peer that is external as instructed by the log editors, other than (1) Endocrine Society Statements, that are evaluated because of the Endocrine Society and selected outside specialists, and (2) meeting abstracts, which, whenever posted being health health supplement to Journal associated with the Endocrine Society, have now been evaluated because of the Endocrine Society’s Annual Meeting Steering Committee.
Concerns? Please direct any relevant questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication Costs and Start Access
To learn more about the many benefits of account into the Endocrine Society, please look at the known Member pros page associated with the Endocrine Society’s web site.
Web Page Fees
- Endocrine Society people: $99 per PDF web web page
- Non-members: $119 per PDF page
- Endocrine Society users: $235 per color figure
- Non-members: $735 per color figure
Optional Upgrade to start Access
Writers have the choice of earning their article start Access by spending yet another $3,000 for Open Access book, which include a license that is cc-by PubMed Central full-text deposit, and free access from the log web web site.
Discount for Transfers from bioRxiv
If you distribute your manuscript to your Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism using bioRxiv’s Direct Transfer choice (B2J) through Editorial Manager which is accepted for book, you can easily claim a single-use code entitling you to definitely a $250 discount in your manuscript’s book charges, with the exception of the CC-BY Open Access choice, in case it is posted in 2019, or a 10% discount on the manuscript’s book charges, like the CC-BY Open Access choice, in case it is posted in 2020. To claim a price reduction, write Antoinette P. Wrighton at email@example.com.